DCAMCUT for SolidWorks
Fully integrated CAM solution
DCAMCUT for SolidWorks is the CAM solution from DCAM that can be fully integrated into existing SolidWorks CAD environments.
The efficient solution offers simple and fast programming options directly within the SolidWorks design environment and, in addition to many other functions, also provides complete technology databases for all common makes of machine.
We recommend concluding a software update and maintenance contract. All updates, new versions and the support hotline will then be available to you at all times.
Minimum system requirement
- Current Intel or AMD processor with SSE2 support
- 64-bit operating system recommended
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit)
- 8 GB system memory (RAM)
- 5 GB hard disk space
- OpenGL capable graphics card (e.g. 1 GB ATI FirePro V4900 or NVIDIA Quadro 2000, 1 GB)
- USB interface or broadband Internet connection (DVD on request)
We offer DCAMCUT for SolidWorks in three product packages:
- DCAMCUT for SolidWorks Standard
- DCAMCUT for SolidWorks Professional
- DCAMCUT for SolidWorks Expert
We offer DCAMCUT for SolidWorks Standard with the following features:
- 2D contour - 2D contour definition on CAD sketch basis
- 2-level contour - rough surface machining via existing upper & lower contour and synchronization lines (sketches)
- 2-axis clearing standard - standard 2-axis clearing
- Standard simulation - standard simulation including calculation & visualization of the offset areas for all sections.
- Solid simulation - material removal simulation for 3D visualization including demolding analysis
- Parametric - associativity of existing erosion jobs to model changes (automatic recalculation on volume, area models and sketches)
- 4-axis contour definition - 3D contour definition directly on volume and surface models