DCAM Training Center Teltow
Learn together with us for your business
After moving company headquarters from Berlin to Teltow-Karree, a new training room and showroom were opened on-site in 2017.
The modern training center has 8 stations with up-to-date training computers. We now use a central server-based VDI (virtual desktop infrastructure) to hold our courses, which provides each participant with an optimally equipped desktop, allowing them to participate in the seminar in comfort.
With a Mitsubishi MV 1200R and a rotary / swivel axis MA2-100 from ITS, in Teltow we provide practical relevance to our products and a fully functioning erosion unit in action.
The representative seminar rooms are located on the ground floor of the building and offer, with a pleasant atmosphere, lounge area, tea kitchen, and a view and access to our green atrium, the right conditions for concentration and optimal learning success.
Our training offers range from the
- advanced course, which we are offering to experienced users for the first time this year, to deepen their knowledge of DCAMCUT,
- to the basic DCAMCUT course for our SOLO version,
- basic DCAMCUT courses for Inventor and SolidWorks,
- right through to Tebis Training up to Version 4 Wire Cutting.
- Individual courses from 3 participants upward are also offered here.
- DCAM is of course also on hand for their customers for on-site training courses and welcomes lively interest.
In order to make full use of the beautiful space here in Teltow going forward, we intend to make the premises available to vocational schools and universities as well. We would be delighted if you would consider using the facilities here in Teltow for your courses / seminars.
To meet customer demand for DCAMCUT training at the AMB in the south as well, we will be offering training courses in cooperation with Tebis Göppingen from 2019 onward. We are pleased about this opportunity and hope our customers will take another step in this direction.
Training is an important part of our value chain, but it is also a means of communication and supporting customer loyalty.
Every trainee is not only a student, but, through his or her special learning success, can become an important product ambassador.