Efficient eroding software - complete solution with powerful CAD system
DCAMCUT Solo is a powerful CAD/CAM system for the computer-aided 2- to 4-axis programming of wire EDM machines and works directly on all 2D and 3D CAD models.
In addition to integrated technology databases for all common makes of machine, the efficient solution offers extensive options for CAD data import and export. Interfaces for direct data transfer from external systems are already included as standard.
Depending on the product package, DCAMCUT Solo includes the modules:
- EDMCAD I, CAD design environment for creating single parts on sketch basis
- EDMCAD II, CAD design environment for creating single parts and assemblies
- EDMCAD III, CAD design environment for creating parts, assemblies, and drawing derivations.
For further functions, see product descriptions.
We recommend concluding a software update and maintenance contract. All updates, new versions and the support hotline will then be available to you at all times.
Minimum system requirement
- Current Intel or AMD processor
- 64-bit operating system recommended
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit)
- At CAD SolidWorks 2021: Microsoft Windows 10, 64 Bit
- 16 GB system memory (RAM)
- 10 GB hard disk space
- Capable graphics card as seen at SolidWorks
- USB interface or broadband Internet connection (DVD on request)
We offer DCAMCUT SOLO in three product packages:
We offer DCAMCUT Solo Standard with the following functional scope:
- EDMCAD I CAD design environment for creating single parts on sketch basis
- 2D contour - 2D contour definition on CAD sketch basis
- 2-level contour - rough surface machining via existing upper & lower contour and synchronization lines (sketches)
- 2-axis destruction - standard 2-axis destruction
- Standard simulation - standard simulation including calculation & display of the offset areas for all sections
- Solid simulation - material removal simulation for 3D visualization including demolding analysis
- Parametric - associativity of existing erosion jobs to model changes (automatic recalculation on volume, area models and sketches)
- 4-axis contour definition - 4-axis contour generation directly on volume & surface models