DCAMCUT for Inventor
Fully integrated CAM solution
The efficient solution offers simple and fast programming options directly within the Inventor design environment and, in addition to many other functions, also provides complete technology databases for all common makes of machine.
We recommend concluding a software update and maintenance contract. All updates, new versions and the support hotline will then be available to you at all times.
A system requirement arises from your CAD system already installed.
We offer DCAMCUT for Inventor in three product packages:
We offer DCAMCUT for Inventor Standard with the following features:
- 2D contour - 2D contour definition on CAD sketch basis
- 2-level contour - rough surface machining via existing upper & lower contour and synchronization lines (sketches)
- 2-axis destruction - standard 2-axis destruction
- Standard simulation - standard simulation including calculation & visualization of the offset areas for all sections.
- Solid simulation - material removal simulation for 3D visualization including demolding analysis
- Parametric - associativity of existing erosion jobs to model changes (automatic recalculation on volume, area models and sketches)
- 4-axis contour definition - 3D contour definition directly on volume and surface models